Hanley Energy has an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic Accounts Administrator to join a busy Finance team. This is a permanent role working within the Finance team.
Responsibilities will include:
- Daily duties include processing invoices
- Reconciliation of Debtor Accounts
- Effective debtor management on a continuous basis, ensuring debtors pay on time
- Assisting with audit queries
- Participate in various process improvements, initiatives and other ad-hoc projects as defined by the manager
- Other ad hoc duties to ensure efficiency in Finance department
- Accounts payable and accounts receivable support
- QQI Level 5 Bookkeeping Manual & Computerised desirable
- Good communication skills.
- Must be able to demonstrate good attention to detail
- Ability to work on their own initiative or as part of a team.
- Be flexible and adaptable
- Knowledge of ERP systems. SAP experience would be a strong advantage.
Hanley Energy are an equal opportunities employer.
Full-Time Position located in our Head Office in City North Business Park, Stamullen, Co.Meath
To apply, email your CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org