Hanley Energy are a globally recognised innovator in Critical Power and Energy Management solutions, headquartered in Ireland with divisional offices in the United States, Australia, Germany, South Africa and the Nordics.
Our core capabilities cover the design, development, supply, installation and commission of turnkey critical power and energy management solutions – from the power grid all the way to the Data Centre IT rack.
Our consulting capability guides customers through the challenges of technology transformation allowing the realisation of operational efficiencies underpinned by Lifecycle Management, Service and Maintenance.
In this way, we enable our clients to optimise capital and operational expenditure, reduce energy costs, ensure 100% up-time and increase operational competitiveness.
Our approach is to develop partnerships with clients, ensuring excellent delivery coupled with cost-effective technology solutions.
Our values are: Service Excellence + Quality + Innovation + Partnership
- Service Excellence: Committed to superior customer service.
- Quality: Strive for technical excellence and high-impact results.
- Innovation: Being innovative to achieve exemplar solutions.
- Partnership: Building mutual trust and dependability.
We have implemented Lean Manufacturing principles to our production line.
This process, together with the extended premises, has resulted in increased capacity by 250%. Investment in equipment has efficiently leaned out the manufacture process of the line – streamlining the work flow has greatly increased manpower productivity.
Building on 80 years of Heritage
- 2016 Official opening of new state-of-the-art Office and Manufacturing facility in USA
- 2013 Customised Critical Power Solutions for Data Centres
- 2007 EMMS System Installed in major companies nationwide
- 2000s Typical Package Substation 21st Century installed in all major Blue Chip facilities & Data Centres/ Motor Control Centres, Mining, Quarrying, Pharmaceutical & Process Control
- 1990s Main Switchgear for Canary Wharf & The Channel Tunnel
- 1970s Typical Distribution Board / Gypsum Industries Control Room Gilmore Electrical
- 1960s Main Low Voltage Meetering Switchboard
- 1946 ESB Rural Electrification
- 1930 John Gilmore – Electric Light Station, Kingscourt
- ISO9001: July 2015, July 2016, October 2018, November 2019
- ISO14001: July 2015, July 2016, October 2018, November 2019
- OHS18001: July 2015, July 2016, October 2018
- ISO27001: September 2015, October 2016, December 2018, December 2019
- ISO50001: October 2015, October 2016, December 2018, December 2019
- ISO45001: April 2020
- 2020 ConstructSecure Gold Safety Award
- 2020 Best B2B Content in the Irish Content Marketing Awards (CMA’s) Finalist
- 2019-2020 ABB EMEA Innovation Excellence Award
- 2019 Irish Exporters Awards Finalist
- 2018 Rockwell Allen-Bradley Global Critical Power Systems Integrators
- 2017 All-Ireland Business All Stars Finalist
- 2017 Green Awards: Medium Sized Organisation & Green Manufacturer of the year Finalist
- 2016 Eir Elevation Award Winners in the Manufacturing Category
- 2016 International Marketing Award finalists in the Marketing Institute of Ireland’s (MII) Annual Awards
- 2016 CIO Review: 10 Most Promising Global Data Center Solution Providers Award
- 2015 Business Partnership Award in Energy Management Solutions by Carlo Gavazzi
- 2014 Drogheda & District Chamber of Excellence – SME Business of the Year Award
- 2014 Irish Print Award (IPA) for Commercial Vehicle Wrap of the Year for BMW i3 electric car
- 2013-2014 EMEA APC Schneider Electric Elite Large Data Center Partner winner
- 2013 Global Cluster Cleantech Association (GCCA) Best of Cleanweb / IT Award
- 2012 The StateStreet sponsored Rotary Club Business Ethics Choice Award
- 2012 APC by Schneider Electric Elite Partner recognising outstanding contribution to innovation
- Hanley Energy become Official Technology Partner for the Cricket Ireland Team 2015 – present
- Hanley Energy sponsors The Chartered Engineer of the Year Award 2014
Clients & Testimonials
“We couldn’t have completed our project without Hanley Energy. Their knowledge and the data from the energy monitoring system allowed us to develop and deliver an energy monitoring programme for all employees. This project won a prodigious Sustainable Energy Award for a Leading Energy Efficiency Project for a Large User.”
“Hanley Energy’s solution started with a comprehensive assessment to understand how energy was used. A bespoke and modular energy monitoring system was installed. This support has allowed me to understand how and where energy is used; it allows me to manage energy in a structured way and is an essential building block for compliance to ISO 50001.”
“We put our trust in Hanley Energy and they successfully delivered the contract. The guys designed a technology solution that more than meets CIE’s needs. Even after commissioning, they have been more than helpful in responding to my queries.”