Design Engineer Electrical / Mechanical
• Assemble document packages and develop drawing sets to be reviewed by Electrical, Mechincal and Automation teams for various Control systems and UPS systems.
• Prepare detailed electrical schematics for Control Panels as well as Mechanical layout drawings.
• Prepare Electrical Plant layout drawings.
• Prepare draft single line drawings for tendering purposes
• Interact with Engineering and Automation personnel and other staff to resolve identified issues.
• Be a player in continuous product improvement.
Technical/ Job Specific Skills Required:
• Be degree qualified in Electrical / Mechanical engineering or similar (not essential – those from a technical background who fit the profile will also be considered)
• Experience with Autocad and Solid works or similar electrical design software.
• Experience with 2D and/or 3D software.
• Experience with Microsoft Office suite.
• Have excellent communication skills
• Professional approach to work with an eye for detail.
• Good team player.
• Be a self-starter and capable of working with minimal guidance
• Driving License and Access to a vehicle
• Willingness to travel if required.
We Offer you
• Competitive salary and benefits
• Excellent training opportunities
• Friendly and supportive working environment
• Job type – full time, permanent
Based at our United States headoffice in Ashburn, North Virginia
Interested in this opportunity?
Email CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org