Hanley Energy is seeking a marketing executive to join our innovative and forward thinking marketing team.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, this is a permanent position with progression opportunities at both local and international level. The successful candidate will play a key role in the execution of marketing campaigns for local and international markets.
The Ideal Candidate:
• 1-3+ years experience in a marketing role
• 3rd level Degree in Marketing or similar – Emphasis on Digital / Graphic Design
• Strong communication / Initiative / Self starter
• Creative and proven design skills (Experience with Photoshop and Indesign)
• Excellent writing / Proofreading level
• Leadership qualities and ambition to grow the role
• Proven skills in both digital and direct marketing channels
• Experience with Web Analytics / Marketing Automation tools
• Campaign & Brand Management experience
• Additional European Language skills would be beneficial
• Support development and execution of the digital marketing strategy.
• Coordinate and deliver weekly marketing plans within key objectives.
• Design and produce marketing materials of visual impact within brand guidelines. These include brochures, product literature, datasheets, presentations, infographics and monthly e-newsletters. Liaise with contracted designers on occasion.
• Develop creative blog and email content to support lead nurture and entice engagements.
• Include key stakeholders in Sales & Engineering for the product at each stage of the campaign. Report results throughout and maintain a close connection.
• Improving the website, SEO requirements, landing pages and social media presence with a focus on excellent user experience.
• Create and manage PPC campaigns, such as Google AdWords, LinkedIn and Facebook Ads. Monitor and report on engagement KPIs.
• Research and implement new technologies to attain market leadership within the digital space. Oversee and track competitor activity ongoingly and identify new opportunities.
• Generating inbound leads; through digital and traditional channels for products and services.
• 4 weeks’ holidays per annum.
• Excellent working environment, including regular social events.
Interested in this opportunity?
Email CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
To be considered for this opportunity you must have at least 1-3 years’ experience in a similar position with a natural passion for creative design and all things digital. Working within the B2B space you will have to have a nice balance of both creative and commercial thinking and be comfortable working with multiple stakeholders.