As an Account Assistant you’ll work within an organisation’s Accounting department. The role involves assisting accounting officials/senior management in the maintenance, reporting and management of the company’s finances.
You will be asked to provide administrative support to the organisations Finance Department in relation to the company’s overall accounting process.
General Office duties, other typical duties include:
• Sales Order Processing
• Sales Invoices
• Controlling credit and ensuring debtors pay on time
• Creditor Payments
• Bank Reconciliations
• Working with journals, sales ledgers and spreadsheets
• General Ledger Reconciliation
• Reconciliation of direct debits and finance accounts.
• Ensuring all payments amounts & records are accurate
• Complete of VAT Return
• Credit Insurance – Euler Hermes
• Credit Check – Visionnet
• Job Cost Analysis
• Previous office experience desirable but not essential
• Proficiency in MS Office (Word and Excel).
• High degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
• Good time management and organisational skills with the ability to multi-task.
• Excellent telephone manner
• Exercise discretion
• Willingness to learn
• Ability to work well under pressure.
• QQI Level 5 Bookkeeping Manual & Computerised
• ACCA Certified Accounting Technician Course (Desirable but not essential)
• Leaving Certificate
• Full Drivers License
Based at our headoffice in Stamullen, Co. Meath.
If you would like to apply for this position, please send in your CV to: email@example.com