We are currently recruiting for a Field Services Engineer based in Ireland.
Field Services Engineer
Key Responsibilities & Tasks
1. Responsible for the development and implementation of project specific installation and service projects and related contingency operation plans.
2. Work as part of on-site installation and service team of the assigned project(s) and ensure personnel are at all times suitably qualified and trained for the assigned task at hand and are compliant with all Hanley Energy and Client policies and procedures.
3. Responsible for the implementation and continual improvement to on-site Quality and Health & Safety policies, procedures and method statements and ensure all companywide policies & procedures and objectives are adhered too at all times, by you and the staff and subcontractors to your project.
4. Responsible for all day to day on-site system builds, installation, testing, commission and support of critical power and energy management systems to include the following;
• Maintain excellent working relationships and communication with your team, the client, client subcontractors and Hanley Energy subcontractors from project start up through to project completion and service & maintenance.
• Ensure all aspects of the projects are scheduled to ensure timely delivery of the
project at the required quality and service level. These include planning, procurement, construction, quality, health and safety, staff & subcontractor.
• Set required periodic targets and conduct internal meetings and to ensure efficient and effective management of your project(s).
• Feedback to manager on continual improvement to on-site business processes, procedures and policies to ensure delivery of service levels to customers and operational level agreements to improve the overall quality, performance and effectiveness of the existing and new projects.
5. Liaise and work effectively and provide technical and other support to all other departments and functions within the company to include but not be limited to the following, management, design R&D and engineering, project management, procurement, assembly and support functions.
6. Keep abreast of changes to legislation and continually develop your technical and management expertise.
7. Other Ad hoc duties and projects as required.
Competitive salary and benefits
Excellent training opportunities
Friendly and supportive working environment Job type – full time, permanent
• Ability to integrate and grow with a team
• Good fun, competitive, reliable and patient
• Must be a holder of current European passport & fluent in English
The ideal candidates will have:
• 5 years relevant experience in a Field Service Engineer role or similar.
• High level of flexibility and ability to adapt quickly to changing business demands.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to multi task and work on own initiative.
• Excellent analytical /problem solving skills
Based at our headoffice in Stamullen, Co. Meath.
If you would like to apply for this position, please send in your CV to: email@example.com